Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. Technical expertise of the firm in connection with the type of services to be provided and the complexity of the project. (20 points)
2. Past record of performance on contracts with municipality and other clients including quality of work, timeliness and cost control. Include examples of past projects of a similar nature and a contact person with phone number for all projects. (20 points)
3. Capacity of the firm to perform the work within time limitations, taking into consideration the current and planned workload of the firm. Include a project team for this specific job and qualifications of all team members. (20 points)
4. Familiarity of the firm with the types of opportunities applicable to the project, and knowledge of CCCFF Planning Grants as well as potential ways to fund the planned construction project. (20 points)
5. Fee and fee structure by the firm, as well as a transition plan from concept to implementation. (20 points)