Nancy L. Braden
306 Pearl St.
Ph: (402) 375-1733
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Finance Department is responsible for maintaining a fiscally sound organization that conforms to legal requirements and to generally accepted financial management principles.
- Manages and analyzes the City’s financial data and reports to provide financial information in accordance with legal requirements and generally accepted accounting principles
- Works with City staff and all vendors to ensure purchasing policy compliance
- Provides payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and special assessment services
- Assists in the preparation of the annual operating budget
- Manages the City’s investment portfolio
- Grant administration and compliance
- Serves as the Treasurer for the municipal airport
- Debt management
- Develops sound fiscal policies and practices
- Manages the Fixed Asset system for the City