The Community Activity Center will be partially re-opening on Monday, May 18th, although ONLY the Fitness Room will be open. We will NOT be opening the gym, walking track, youth room, or community room until further notice. ONLY members ages 18 and up are allowed in the facility at this time. Members will sign up for 45 minute time slots to come work out. There will be NO 24-HOUR ACCESS.
Temporary hours will be as follows:
M-F: 6am-9am; 11am-2pm; 4pm-9pm
SAT: 9am-11am; 1pm-5pm; 6pm-9pm
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Members may sign up for one 45-minute time slot per day that will start on the hour of each hour we are open. (6am-6:45 am; 7am-7:45am; etc.). Sign-ups will be reserved BY PHONE OR EMAIL ONLY. NO WALK UPS. Call the Wayne CAC at 402-375-4803 or email email@example.com. Throughout the week (May 13-15th), phone calls will only be answered between the hours of 7:30 am-4:30 pm. We will not be taking reservations by phone May 16th or 17th. You may email at any time. We will NOT be taking reservations via Facebook or Facebook Messenger.
Reservations can be made one week in advance. Reservations will open the Friday prior to each week and go from Monday-Sunday of the following week. At this time we are allowing 12 people in the Fitness area. No walking track. Between time slots and during closed hours, we will be deep cleaning the facility.
We will ONLY allow members in the facility at this time and until further notice. If you did not have a membership as of April 1 or if you had an expired membership that was not renewed prior to April 1 you will not have access to the facility until our full opening. No guests, punch cards, or day passes at this time. Current memberships ONLY until further notice.
Along with these guidelines, see the facility guidelines below that we will be following until further notice. If you have any questions, please direct them to Amber Schwarte at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Wayne Activity Center at 402-375-4803.
- Each individual MUST check-in at the front desk upon arrival.
- There will be a 45-minute time slot for each individual per day. You may reserve one week at a time via phone or email. Each week, reservations will open on Friday for the following week. Weeks will go Monday to Sunday. We will not be allowing walk-ups.
- Everyone MUST check in with our front-desk staff. We will not be using the binder for scanning in.
- Only 12 people will be allowed in the Fitness Area at a time. We expect patrons to abide by the 6-foot distancing guidelines at all times. No spotting each other, conversations should remain 6-feet apart, etc.
- We expect all patrons to use disinfectant wipes on equipment prior to and after use. Our staff will be monitoring this and they will provide additional sanitation throughout the day.
- The water fountain will be a fill station only. No drinking directly out of the water fountain.
- Locker rooms will be closed until further notice. Please come in the clothes you plan to work out in. Bathrooms will be available, allowing only two people in the bathroom at a time.
- TV remotes will be stored behind the front desk. Channels may be changed upon request.
- Vending machines will be turned off, however we will have water bottles/Gatorade for purchase behind the front desk.
- Towels will be available behind the front desk upon request.
- Our staff has the right to ask any person to leave at any time if they feel someone is not abiding by these rules.