Restrictions at the Community Activity Center will lessen on Monday, June 29th and the Swimming Pool will open on Wednesday, July 1st. Please read the details below of the procedures and preventative measures that will be in place
CAC Updates (effective June 29th)
24-Hour access will be available again. Staff will not be available to monitor, sanitizing will be the responsibility of the members using the facility.
Mon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Fitness & Cardio Room Guidelines
- There will no longer be a requirement to sign up for a time slot to use the weight room
- Each individual MUST check in at the front desk with a normal scanning device upon arrival (binders will be available)
- We expect patrons to use disinfectant wipes or pink cleaning spray on equipment prior to and after use. Our staff will be monitoring this and they will provide additional sanitation throughout normal daytime hours
- The water fountain will be a fill station only. No drinking directly out of the water fountain
- Bathrooms will be available, allowing only two (2) people in the bathroom at a time
- TV remotes will be stored behind the front desk. Channels may be changed upon request
- Vending machines will remain turned off, however we will have water bottles/Gatorade for purchase behind the front desk
- Our staff has the right to ask any person to leave at any time if they feel someone is not abiding by these rules
- There will be a limit of one person or family per hoop. No pick-up or any group basketball will be allowed.
- All basketballs must be checked out from the front desk. Do NOT bring in any outside equipment
- There will be a limit of 8 persons per class. You must call the CAC to reserve a time.
- You will enter the facility through the CAC and will leave the facility through the west gate along the fence
- Our Maximum Capacity under the DHM requirements is 225 guests. That includes parents, grandparents, or guests not swimming
- Admission will be determined on a first-come, first-served basis
- We will be recording everyone’s address and phone number in case there are any cases at the pool, then we can contact everyone else who may have been there at that time
- There will be no flotation devices (tubes, pool noodles, etc.) allowed
- There will be no concessions available this season
- Come in swimwear as no items will be able to be stored in the locker rooms
- Patrons DO NOT need to be residents of Wayne or live within the Wayne School District
- People will have to bring plastic water bottles because there will be no water fountains available at the pool
- There will be limited seating, there will be two (2) lounge chairs every 6-feet apart
- The front desk workers will be responsible for sanitizing the railing, bathhouse, etc. throughout the time slots
- During the sanitizing breaks, guards will be sanitizing anything that the guest comes into contact with.
- Social distancing is a MUST. Patrons will have to follow the 6-foot guidelines in and out of the water.
- Lifeguards will wear masks in the guard house, but not while guarding outside.
- Participants DO NOT need to be residents of Wayne or live within the Wayne School District
- Registration will be done online via MaxGalaxy
- There will be a limit of eight (8) participants per level
- Times: 9-9:45, 10-10:45, 11-11:45
- Sessions: July 6th-17th, July 20th-31st, August 3rd-14th
- Parent-child and private lessons are available
- Monday at 5:15 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday at 9:00 a.m.