Notice is hereby given that the Civil Service Commission will meet on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. in the Council Chambers on the third floor of City Hall. Said meeting is open to the public, and the agenda is available at the office of the Civil Service Commission Secretary/City Clerk.
No person of the City of Wayne shall, on the ground of race, color or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.
Individuals requiring sensory accommodations, including interpreter services, Braille, large print, or recorded materials should contact Betty McGuire, Civil Service Commission Secretary/City Clerk, at (402) 375-1733, no later than 4:30 p.m. three days preceding the meeting.
CITY OF WAYNECIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
May 18, 2012
9:00 a.m. - Call to Order
Anyone desiring to view the Open Meetings Act may do so. The document is available for public inspection and is located on the south wall of the City Council Chambers.
Anyone desiring to speak on an agenda item is invited to do so, and should limit themselves to three minutes. After being recognized by the Chair, proceed to the rostrum and state your name and address for the record.
The Civil Service Commission may go into closed session to discuss certain agenda items to protect the public interest or to prevent the needless injury to the reputation of an individual and if such individual has not requested a public hearing.
1. Adoption of Agenda
2. Discuss Commission's Purpose
3. New Business
- Approve Minutes of 5/7/12
- Approve Appointment of Special Legal Counsel In Re: Bolles
- Identify Submission of Information/Documents by the Parties to be Considered by the Commission in the Investigation In Re: Bolles
- Conduct Investigation by a Review of Information/Documents by the Parties In Re: Bolles
- Considuer Issuance of Subpoenas/Subpoenas Duces Tecum In Re: Bolles
4. Any Other Business to Come Before the Commission